[HLUG] New LUG Venue Required - Suggestions Please !!

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 31 22:04:14 UTC 2010

On 31/03/10 22:33, Dave Jenkins wrote:
> Hi Julian,
>
> A friend of mine has tried to join the list but not been approved its been a
> few  weeks. Can you look into it please

Hi Dave

We have a lot of spammers who try and join with odd sounding usernames,
so I must have thought this was one of them. Apologies for that ;-).

But I only have tombott at gmail.com wanting to join our Website Blog, not
the LUG mailing list, which you have to join first to effectively join
our group. Usually we only permit website editing access when we've met
the person who's joined the LUG.

Tom can join by visiting
https://mailman.lug.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/herefordshire, and signing
up there. Its better if he does this, as then he'll be sent the usual
signing up info by email.

Please get back to me if he has any further problems.

Julian