[HLUG] wireless on ubuntu lucid

Broomster broomster at gmail.com
Mon May 10 18:00:38 UTC 2010

I'm running the stock version of ubuntu 10.04 lucid on my Asus Eee 1000HG
(which i believe is the same as yours, with the addition of built in 3g
modem). I've had no problems with wifi, or with mobile broadband, it all
worked out of the box so to speak.. My network connection properties says
i'm using the ath5k driver for the wifi, if that makes any sense to you..

I had eeebuntu installed like yourself, but chose to revert to a standard
ubuntu after they changed to debian based for their latest version.

Broomster,
Kington,Herefordshire.

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 6:28 PM, Sarah Chard <sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk