[HLUG] database

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Sun May 30 16:35:02 UTC 2010

I got Lucid running fine on my eee 1000h no problems with the wireless
but am experiencing a weird problem with my database in Open office
Base. I normally just load a copy onto the laptop when i am away without
any problems and put it back on the main pc with the updated data.
Now in the laptop copy I can see the data in the tables correctly but
the forms are showing some of the data correctly whilst other bits of
data (mainly text fields) are showing as numbers - this has never
happened before - any ideas as to what is causing the problem?
Sarah