[HLUG] November meeting coming this Weds

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 10:44:02 UTC 2010

Hi Everyone

Its been a quieter month on our mailing list, but I hope many of you can
join us for our last main normal LUG meeting of the year. I will send more
details later.

Why no December meeting ? Because traditionally we go for our Christmas
meal, usually not very Christmassy at a Chinese, Indian or whatever
restaurant, but a good chance for a get together of lots of our members.

I have a different idea of a great place for our Christmas do, come along on
our weds meeting and I will tell more ...