[HLUG] HD Problem

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 12:57:21 UTC 2010

Hi will

Are you sure the hdd is ok?
otherwise try it on another controller edpecially if ide

Julian

On 16 Oct 2010 12:02, "Will Price" <will.price94 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Everyone,
I'm having a bit of trouble with my hard drive, When i have installed ubuntu
i have always had to unplug my 2nd hard drive otherwise gparted just hangs
and doesn't load hence i couldn't install it. On maverick I tried installing
and everything just crashed with it plugged in so i'm getting annoyed with
this problem. (I tend to install quite a lot of OSes to try out so i would
rather remedy this problem!) Can anyone help me diagnose and solve it?
Cheers,
Will