[HLUG] October HLUG meeting this Weds 27th

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 22:52:40 UTC 2010

Hello everybody

For our October LUG meeting we will be meeting as usual at the 'The Point
4's' terraced cafe/bar, next to the National College for the Blind in Venn's
Lane, about a mile from the centre of Hereford. With free wifi and their own
good sized car park, and food and drink available, its a great place for our
meetings !

We have no real items on our agenda, but if anyone has anything in mind that
they would like to talk about, or find out about, please feel free to reply
with it.

If you're new to Open Source or Linux and you found something of interest at
out our Software Freedom Day event, please come along. Likewise, please
bring your laptops etc if you need help installing Linux (fixing Linux) or
other applications and we'll see if we can help. The meeting is free to
attend.

I won't be there this month, but I'm sure you'll have a good meeting on
Wednesday at 7.30 - 9.30pm (ish).

Further details and a map how to get to The Point 4.
http://herefordshire.lug.org.uk/node/5<http://herefordshire.lug.org.uk/node/59>

Please reply to the list if you think you'll be going.

Many thanks

Julian

PS I'm off to the World Plone Conference on Thursday, which amazingly is
just down the road in Bristol this year! It's a big event this year snd the
agenda looks pretty cool. I can only make one day, but I'll send a report of
how it went afterwards