[HLUG] PC's and Distro's

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Sat Sep 4 11:26:48 UTC 2010

points accepted -  and we are ubuntu heavy but that I suppose reflects
what alot if us are using - not really planning to bring my eee as it's
a work machine unless totally necessary! - might try mandriva at some
point :)
Mint on the other laptop then
no vinux but have the info to hand

matt will need to really check his system runs smoothly on the kit you
can come up with - nothing worse than having something to demo and it
keeps breaking -

--
Sarah

SFD event - 18 Sept 2010 -