[HLUG] PC's and Distro's

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Sat Sep 4 12:52:53 UTC 2010

Matt
if you are definately going to do this and are certain it will work
without any problems (sorry i don't doubt you, just don't want to
advertise something and then it not be there!) - can you add a paragraph
explaining what you will be doing (in laymans terms) to the mailout
under education in PP as we can advertise it to teachers who are
thinking of coming - needs to be clear and brief and simple or just
email me the copy and i can edit it in - I want to send the mailout
early next week - could hold it till after the meeting but better to
send it out beforehand as it may take a couple of days to be sent on.
thanks
--
Sarah

SFD event - 18 Sept 2010 -