[HLUG] New Link to Namesco Offer

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Tue Sep 7 06:04:31 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-09-06 at 22:50 +0100, dicegeorge at hotmail dot com wrote:
> but are you going to cancel the domain hlug.info in a few months?
> If so I wouldnt put it on any leaflet, which could be kept for a year,
> as they are going to beautiful collectors items!

All domains are registered for one year minimum (.co.uk's are usually 2
years) so I can't 'cancel' this domain after a few months.

Based upon the amount of money that it _could_ generate for the group at
an event like this (which could then help us to put on events in future
- we might even be able to afford to _hire_ somewhere!) I'm sure that
the renewal fee next year would be minimal in comparison.

I'm also happy to state here and now that if for whatever reason I leave
HLUG, I'd transfer ownership of the domain to someone else in the group
(probably whom ever is the LUGMaster at the time) so that HLUG can
continue to use the Domain.

Kind regards,

Matt

--