[HLUG] Printing kitty

info at lifespacedesign.co.uk info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Wed Sep 8 09:42:41 UTC 2010

Dear All,

Last time I looked our printing kitty was still short of £75 from the target.
In other words we need another three sign-ups through the
www.synaptic.org.uk
link for our affiliate bonus. If you are holding back through FUD I beleive that
all the uncertainties raised have been thoroughly dealt with in this list, so
now is your chance to help make a difference. Yes it will cost you - the sum of
ONE pound plus 17p vat. From which we get £25 in the kitty - the joy of
affiliate marketing!

Copies of the display panels are available for inspection from the urls on our
Piratepad. Jools is still working on the leaflet in advance of tonight's
meeting.

See you later at the VInux launch!
Pete