[HLUG] Printing kitty

Paul Stenning paul at sp-tech.co.uk
Wed Sep 8 10:13:56 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I have just done another one (so that's four from me), which means we
now have another £25 in the kitty.

Hopefully we can get another two from other members now, to hit the
target.  :)

Once it's paid and up and running just log into the control panel and
make these changes:

1. Billing Options - Card Renewals: tick the box by "Registration of
domainname.info", change Method to Manual Renewal and click Update.

2. Billing Options - Manage Cards: tick the box by the credit card and
click Delete.

3. Account Settings - Communication Preferences: set both to No and
click Update.

I'll be there this evening. :)
Paul