[HLUG] Letter to MP's

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Thu Apr 7 10:17:42 UTC 2011

I agree with both Rodney and Chris that  clarification by shortening the
letter and adding bullet points would be good - but the argument in the
letter is fine and I am happy for it to be sent.
A response from other HLUG members might be good - as if Pete wishes to
send the letter in HLUG's name he will I assume take a lack comment as
agreement with the sentiments of the letter - so if you do disagree or
think anything should added  - now might be a good time to let him know.

I was pleased to see that the Open Source Day press release finally made
it into the Hereford Times (i had rather given up hope) admittedly it is
in the clubs and societies section - we are between the royal naval
association and the society of model engineers :) - but the text has not
been edited so does actually make sense and it includes mentions of the
HOSS award winners and a nice pic of the Mayor with Tony Sales.

--
Sarah