[HLUG] virtualbox

Pete Linnell info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Mon Aug 1 11:22:50 UTC 2011

On 01/08/11 12:19, Sarah Chard wrote:
> After a very short discussion about running operating systems on virtual
> machines at the end of the LUG meeting- I decided to give it a whirl and
> try it out with tuxedu 3,
> thanks for encouraging me Julian as it was so easy - I thought it was
> going to be a complicated process but it's just a case of click and
> install virtualbox -

I must confess I've never bothered on the basis that none of my hardware
will support virtual systems; but this netbook and the desktop next to
it both have 1G of RAM ( a bare minimum) with the desktop still having a
spare slot....

Maybe I'll have a go in my spare time.... :)

Pete H@

--
Lifespacedesign offers a bespoke energy evaluation for all types of property

Pete Linnell M.Sc. (Dist) Architecture:Advanced Environment and Energy Studies.