[HLUG] virtualbox

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Mon Aug 1 11:34:54 UTC 2011

it took 5 minutes to install virtualbox and get tuxedu3 running - so you
don't need too much spare time - that's why i was so impressed
I just did it as a diversion from doing my paperwork invoicing for
weekend work - it just didn't divert me for very long

--
Sarah
ISFD Sept 17, 2011 - http://piratepad.net/n7Tuzn49Is