[HLUG] Hi from WorcsLUG

Will Bickerstaff will.bickerstaff at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 14:12:20 UTC 2011

Hello all from WorcsLUG.

We have had a brief discussion on our own list and are very excited about
your open source event on March 26th. Some of us are planning to attend the
event and offer help with whatever you need. We are still quite small as we
only really formed late last year so what we can do may be limited, we would
certainly currently be unable to organise such an event ourselves. I've had
a look at you're piratepad around the event and plan to get some publicity
into Worc's local papers and spread the word here. We'll also send invites
and try and to get some of our councillors along to the event.

Regards
Will Bickerstaff (WorcsLUG)