[HLUG] February HLUG Meeting - this Weds !

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 22:59:58 UTC 2011

Hi

Just a quick reminder about this month's LUG
meeting<http://herefordshire.lug.org.uk/node/71>.
As Sarah said a couple of days back its quite an important one in organising
the Open Source Day in late March. We may be able to fit in an extra meet in
between, but Weds is the main day.

There's been an awful lot going on behind the scenes - so please come along
to find out. Even if you can or want to help for just an hour or two on the
day itself, its all welcomed - please add your name on the Pirate Pad. It
all helps ..

There is quite a bit to discuss about practicalities at the event as well as
a final publicity push (if you can't commit to  helping out on the day we
will still need help putting up posters and getting word out about the event
so there are other ways you can help). Posters are being finalised as we
speak !

If you can't be there in person at the mtg then join us via pirate pad - I
will be there from 7:30pm & look forward to meeting everyone.

Any new members *please* come along, we're an informal bunch, so you won't
be left out ! We don't bite ... honest ;-)

The meeting is as usual at the Point 4's cafe/bar opposite the Blind College
in Hereford, directions are on the website. It's not too bad to find, just
follow the RNIB signs around the city.

Just as a last note - Paul still really needs testers for the opendisc iso -
check it out at :-
http://www.sp-test.co.uk/hlugopendisc/

See you on Wednesday

March 26 - http://piratepad.net/hQ3RVGdvKc