[HLUG] march public day

dicegeorge at hotmail dot com dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 8 13:19:40 UTC 2011

Open Source Slam ???

Pete and Julian rapping against each other
in a battle between pclinuxos and ubuntu and redhat,
will we have metal detectors and security
just in case their posses come tooled up?

~
~  [g]  ~  [george]  ~  george at dicenews.com   ~
~       07970 378 572    ~ ~       ~
~                    www.dicegeorge.com   (c)2010.  ~