[HLUG] update on schools project

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Fri Jul 15 20:02:22 UTC 2011

Hi Graham
not heard anything from Queen Elizabeth - do you have a personal contact
there? - let me know
it's quite hard to get emails through to the right people - sometimes
they don't get past admin staff or teachers inboxes are overwhelmed and
they just delete them
I'll post a list of interested schools up on pirate pad in the next few
days
--
Sarah
ISFD Sept 17, 2011 - http://piratepad.net/n7Tuzn49Is