[HLUG] CRB checks ID - important

Pete Linnell info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Thu Jul 21 15:35:29 UTC 2011

On 21/07/11 16:02, Sarah Chard wrote:
> that's fine then - anyone else who has not got one or has one that is
> older than  2 yrs as a max and thinks they may want to be involved in
> working with the schools  should come to the meeting
> Pete can you just clarify what ID is needed so people bring the right ID
> into the meeting - I think they are quite specific
For the purpose of formal identification I would expect the standard
formats would be a photo ID issued by a trusted Govt dept or agency (
drivers license, passport CIS card etc) and an address locator such as a
bank statement or utility bill. Those wishing to take up this offer need
to make sure to bring these to the meeting to be verified by Tony.

To confirm, I need to know by Sunday evening the number of forms to
order to ensure we get them by Wednesday.

Pete H@

--
Lifespacedesign offers a bespoke energy evaluation for all types of property

Pete Linnell M.Sc. (Dist) Architecture:Advanced Environment and Energy Studies.