[HLUG] CRB checks ID - important

Sarah Chard - HLUG hlug at hlug.org.uk
Thu Jul 21 15:59:09 UTC 2011

you need to double check that I think you need at least 3 of the right
sort and
they are very specific - ie

http://www.crbcheck.info/Documents.aspx

and they need to be original not photocopies - they do change these
requirements as well which is why I would suggest checking with the
council and posting to the list - if you get anything wrong they just
reject the application and will probably take several weeks to tell you.
--
Sarah Chard
m: hlug at hlug.org.uk