[HLUG] NOTE CRB checks ID - important update

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Thu Jul 21 16:18:14 UTC 2011

here's another one
http://www.employment-law.uk.com/crb/identification.php

At least one document must confirm the applicant’s current address
and at least one document must confirm the applicant’s date of birth

if Tony's going to do this it might be a good idea for people who want
the checks to arrive a little early and meet him (if that's ok by tony )
it could take a while as you do have to fill the forms in correctly and
we also have quite a bit to talk about at the meeting that will involve
tuxedu

--
Sarah
ISFD Sept 17, 2011 - http://piratepad.net/n7Tuzn49Is