[HLUG] NOTE CRB checks ID - important update

Pete Linnell info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Thu Jul 21 16:07:54 UTC 2011

On 21/07/11 16:44, Sarah Chard - HLUG wrote:
> you need to double check that I think you need at least 3 of the right
> sort and
> they are very specific - ie
>
> http://www.crbcheck.info/Documents.aspx
>
> and they need to be original not photocopies - they do change these
> requirements as well which is why I would suggest checking with the
> council and posting to the list - if you get anything wrong they just
> reject the application and will probably take several weeks to tell you.
OK everyone please TAKE NOTE. Although the link above is for an online
checking service, for the avoidance of doubt we should work to the same
high standard of evidence as demanded in that listing. I now have to go
and find out if my passport is still in date - if not I'm struggling !

The documents will be examined and validated by Tony, not sent away with
the forms.

Pete