[HLUG] Tuxedu ready for testing!

Pete Linnell info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Fri Jul 22 20:02:06 UTC 2011

On 22/07/11 20:26, Tony Sales wrote:
> Here is the correct URL to the screenshot:
>
> http://tuxedu.org.uk/image/tuxedu-desktop.png

Hi Tony,

Great stuff! Sadly my bandwidth won't support that size download. Could
I blagg you to load a bootable install onto a 2Gig USB drive for me to
pick up wednesday? I will cover £'s for the drive itself.

I was hoping to download a copy of Mageeia during the meeting....

See you weds. and enjoy your weekend :)

Pete