[HLUG] Tuxedu yahoo group

Tony Sales tony.sales at rncb.ac.uk
Sat Jul 23 21:00:22 UTC 2011

Hi George, I have tried to accept the invitations to join the yahoo group, but I am am unable to login or cfreate a yahoo account for some reason - I am away from home on someone elses computer and I think their Yahoo account is active and seems to try to login as them automatically - so I will try again tomorrow. I am am able to get to the mailing list at least.