[HLUG] Tonights mtg

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Wed Jul 27 22:26:09 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-07-27 at 22:29 +0100, Julian Robbins wrote:

> Hi
>
> So good to see so many people at tonight's LUG Meeting, 15 in all a record I
> think, including 2 Herefordshire Council ICT Consultants for with
> responsibility for Primary and Secondary Education, and one Prospective
> Parliamentary Candidate for the LibDems .....

just got back in - lots of talk in the carpark afterwards as well!

> The ICT Primary Schools Consultant to Herefordshire Council said he was
> looking if there was an application for simple animations.
>
> Sarah - can you pass this on to him please http://www.pencil-animation.org/

yes will do Julian -

hopefully one of the barriers to the success of our schools project has
been overcome as the council ICT consultants are going to talk to the
schools & arrange a meeting with Tony & Kevin & the techs responsible
for the networks in the participating schools so we can liase with them
and explain about Tuxedu. The support of the ICT consultants will also
encourage the schools to fully commit to the project.
Everyone please keep testing tuxedu for Tony (second version is now
ready for testing - please confirm the location Tony) and give him
plenty of feedback - we do need to be sure there are no bugs.

--
Sarah
ISFD Sept 17, 2011 - http://piratepad.net/n7Tuzn49Is