[HLUG] Scoping doc

Pete Linnell info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Wed Jul 27 22:44:04 UTC 2011

Hi all,

As things were a bit chaotic and fast moving during the meeting there
was no chance to look over the scoping doc which I posted on the
education project PP earlier this evening.

Whilst it still needs detailing in many areas I am pleased to observe
that many of the points I highlighted are confirmed by the HCC officers'
inputs, so we are moving in the right direction. It is also good to get
input from them in terms of validation of the apps on Tuxedu in relation
to Nat. Curr, core skills ( thus saving me a huge load of work!)

I would like everyone now to revisit the draft scoping doc on PP
http://www.piratepad.net/V3NK9CQWNt

and give me feedback on areas which need more work; or better, get stuck
in to the draft ! ( please remember to create a save before editing).
This will become the pitch document containing our "value proposition"
as suggested by the consultants.

Missing from the draft is any mention of ethics and sociological aspects
of ICT; which is in the N.C. and we should be best placed to deliver
content on!

Pete

--
Lifespacedesign offers a bespoke energy evaluation for all types of property

Pete Linnell M.Sc. (Dist) Architecture:Advanced Environment and Energy Studies.