[HLUG] Hello all

Martin Pendlebury martpendle at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 18:16:01 UTC 2011

Hi

On the suggestion of the e-mail welcoming me to the LUG here is my e-mail
with some info about me!

I am Martin, I currently live in the ross area and have just finished a Bsc
in Computer Animation and Special Effects at Bradford University. This
wasn't really a Bsc and I didnt really enjoy it, but I wont get into that.

I am planning on doing the Open University course "Introduction to Linux"
in October so that I will then have the knowledge to take the CompITA Linux+
certification.

I currently use Linux on my netbook as my main OS and am slowly migrating my
desktop to linux as well but its hard as steam is windows only (for the
moment anyway!)

I joined the LUG to become part of the community and to hopefully meet
people with the same interests as me! It will be hit and miss when i can
make it to the meetings as its quite a trek for me and transport is hit and
miss, i will try and be on piratepad at the correct time each meeting
though!

Cheers!