[HLUG] Too much introduction

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 12:12:05 UTC 2011

Hi Dave

Never too much information !

Hope youre enjoying your linux computing. My dad was a dairy farmer up till
the eighties

Shame you can't make it tonight, hope to meet u at another meeting

Julian
On Jun 22, 2011 9:57 AM, "Dave Winterton" <davidwinterton at snail-mail.net>
wrote:
> Hi
> I am your other new member, sorry I bring no real expertise , I am a
> dairy farmer. My interest in linux goes back 2 years when I built my
> self a computer and installed fedora 12, after a poor hdd started to
> fail I replaced it and put on Sabayon 5.4, Fedora does what I need and
> boots faster than windows, sabayon also does and boots much faster
> still, sadly having missed the change to weekly updates I have just
> updated 3.3 gb of data and lost my GUI so now I have a crash course on
> command line :)
> My apologies for tonight my wife is working
> all the best David
>

> <P><p><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"
makes it easy for everyone to live a healthy, green lifestyle