[HLUG] RE HLUG Meeting this Weds 22nd at 7pm

David Shorthouse kungfu at globalnet.co.uk
Wed Jun 22 09:14:26 UTC 2011

Isnt Steam a gaming Platform?
If that is your only problem you can run steam with very little drop in
proformance using wine.

I don't know if it will let me post its been a few years since ive been to a
meeting and I've had other projects on the go. Which has made me not so
interested. Those days have now gone Im back into full hacking mode and have
been for the past probably 3 months.

Although I dont think the knowlege I have will help within a work enviroment I
do enjoy getting those pesky little windows programs to run under wine.

Dave
P.S Julian is it possible to delete the first email i sent as my english was
even worse than this email :)

Hope to see people there.