[HLUG] PP

Pete Linnell info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Sat Jun 25 22:37:57 UTC 2011

Dear All,

The rolling PiratePad for ISFD work space has been revised and edited to
bring it up to date for this year's event, divided into sections
covering the various areas and tasks and already partly populated with
commitments from those that have taken things on already.

If you have a favourite task you would like to take on please stake your
claim now; and put a line in the relevant place on PP. There is always
room for people to share tasks - the results are often better if done
this way, and if you think there is something missing speak up asap!
don't assume someone else will cover it.

Also, for those that are able to plan that far in advance, do consider
the people list - even if it's just to let others know you won't be
available on the day.

If anyone has ideas on how to raise a few score £s it would be good to
update our info leaflets with new software and distros; but we can get
away with what we have left from last year if we have to.

Don't forget to visit PP often to keep up with the project flow :)

Pete H@

--
Lifespacedesign offers a bespoke energy evaluation for all types of property

Pete Linnell M.Sc. (Dist) Architecture:Advanced Environment and Energy Studies.