[HLUG] deadline for first publicity sendout -July 1st

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Thu Jun 23 13:48:33 UTC 2011

Hi everyone
following on from the meeting last night I have had a chat
with Heather about the intial publicity mailout for ISFD.
We have 12 weeks to go and need to get the publicity out asap We have
agreed to get the first mailout ready to go for July 6th - so if you
have anything you urgently feel needs to be included let Heather or
myself know by July 1st at latest.
Julian - no pressure but it would be good
to have a visual to go with the mailout :) We will be sending a general
mail out aimed at businesses, general users etc as we normally do but
also one specifically aimed at schools asking if they would like to be
involved/telling them about SFD and also our outreach project (snappier
titles welcome)

We will post any wording up on the pirate pad for everyone to view and
comment on and let you know via this list when it is up there
All feedback and offers of help are welcome - and don't forget if you
have links with a local school in Herefordshire or one of the
surrounding counties and think they might be / you could persuade them
to be - interested in our 'outreach project' let us know asap - we are
looking to work with 2 schools initially but the more the merrier.

--
Sarah
ISFD Sept 17, 2011 - http://piratepad.net/n7Tuzn49Is