[HLUG] Drupal 6 or 7

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Wed Mar 2 09:06:59 UTC 2011

I would go for drupal 7 - you will probably want to uprate your site
eventually anyway - I run drupal 6 but I would imagine that the
essentials of 7 are the same - I know they have added more modules to
the core and 7 is supposed to be more intuitive but I have not had a
chance to have a look at it yet - buy the drupal 7 book & support your
library by borrowing a drupal 6 book -
--
Sarah

March 26 - http://piratepad.net/hQ3RVGdvKc