[HLUG] Drupal 6 or 7

dicegeorge at hotmail dot com dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 2 11:06:33 UTC 2011

just had a email from the site developers:

[[We have no plans to upgrade it 7 - we would only do that if TLIO
requested signifcant further work, and we felt that 7 was more
appropriate that 6.

At this stage all the websites we have built recently are made with
Drupal 6, which still seems to have a slightly better range of
contributed modules available, although I think the core of 7 is better
than 6 in several ways.
]]

~
~  [g]  ~  [george]  ~  george at dicenews.com   ~