[HLUG] Device Information form for 26th March Open Source Day

Steve Horsfield horsfield.steve at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 13:35:21 UTC 2011

Open Document<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kE040LQ7Z6k-jRc6PCDzAjMBiMtxYHlnytWdrChbe2A/edit?hl=en_GB&authkey=CKeQl-IL>which
opens in Google Docs whether you wish to or not.

Open Document Template<https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0BzDdNhpiTuSwOWQ4Y2NlMmEtMDhiNy00MTA5LTkwMjgtMTUxZTJlMDg4MGQ2&hl=en_GB&authkey=CJfjlEg>which
invites you to download.

Sorry if I have misunderstood this but since I have admin rights  it is
quite difficult for me to emulate your experience without logging out of
everything I can think of.

I think this is what we agreed at yesterday's meeting. Let me know of any
further required fields,  ambiguities etc, but in the interim it will
suffice for data collection purposes.

If we want it to look consistent with the publicity posters as regards
colours, graphics etc. it is going to require a certain amount of faffing
about.

Please don't forget to provide me with the information by Friday 25th?

Steve Horsfield