[HLUG] November LUG Meeting Tomorrow ie Weds Night as usual

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 13:37:58 UTC 2011

Hi everyone

Just a quick reminder to say the November HLUG meeting is on tomorrow night
(ie Wednesday) as usual at the Point 4 in Hereford at 7.30pm. Details on
the website http://www.hlug.org.uk/node/111<http://www.hlug.org.uk/node/110>

No definite plans, but we do need to decide what we want to do for our
festive Christmas meetup in December. We won't be having our usual December
meeting on 4th Weds of December as it would be  the 28th December, when
many of us may be away or enjoying the festivities instead.

Instead, we usually have a LUG Christmas meal, at a Indian, Chinese etc
restaurant ... Ideas welcomed !!

Going back to tomorrow night, we will as usual, be pleased to see faces old
and new at the meeting. We have *fast free wifi*, food and drink available
to buy, & free parking at the Point 4 so if you've never been now's your
chance !!

See you tomorrow night at 7.30pm