[HLUG] November LUG Meeting Tomorrow ie Weds Night as usual

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Tue Nov 22 14:44:43 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-11-22 at 13:37 +0000, Julian Robbins wrote:

> Just a quick reminder to say the November HLUG meeting is on tomorrow night
> (ie Wednesday) as usual at the Point 4 in Hereford at 7.30pm. Details on
> the website http://www.hlug.org.uk/node/111<http://www.hlug.org.uk/node/110>

apologies I won't make the Nov meeting as I am working that evening -
but just to say that although there has been a bit of silence around
Tuxedu and the schools project recently on the list  it is still active
and we are hosting a parents evening for St Mary's Primary in Fownhope
on Dec 7th to let Parents know about Tuxedu and collect and take a
Tuxedu loaded usb stick home with them.
The head of the school is keen to use Tuxedu and we will continue to
work with them and hopefuly visit a few more schools in 2012.
Hope you have a good meeting
--
Sarah