[HLUG] BT internet.

Tom English tom at englishponies.co.uk
Thu Oct 6 10:42:20 UTC 2011

I've had gmail since it came out (got an early invite, was well chuffed) but
I do tend to prefer pop/imap and a local client.

I always leave the mail on the server though, so each machine I have setup
always gets all the mail.

I don't use gmail with pop/imap though, as I have my own servers for that
which run my own domains, but google does suppose personal domains, and is a
very good webmail client.

Gmail is mainly used for my mailing lists, and spam (which their spam filter
has gone rubbish lately).

Tom.