[HLUG] Important Annoucement

Tony Sales tony.sales at rncb.ac.uk
Sat Oct 8 11:01:55 UTC 2011

I regret to inform that due to serious personal/family issues that I would rather not discuss publicly I will be unable to continue working on the Tuxedu Project (or any other development project) for the foreseeable future, if ever. I am very sorry for all of the problems and difficulties this might cause and I hope there will be someone to continue with the project without my personal help or advice. I will of course pass all of the development snapshots and build instructions onto members of the team If there are any other resources and/or passwords etc developers need from me please contact me personally and I will help with any hand-over to the best of my ability. Once again I am very sorry to be making this announcement and would like to thank all of the people who have  helped with Project over the last few months without whom it would just not of been possible. I believe there is still a lot of potential for the Tuxedu project and I hope it is successful in the future.

drbongo (signing off)