[HLUG] Equipment

Pete Linnell info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Mon Sep 12 09:28:24 UTC 2011

On 12/09/11 09:03, Heather Dontenville wrote:
> We can bring two laptops. I'll check for anything else.
Hi Heather,

I just realised that you and Kevin did not bring hardware to our
previous events, so here's a heads up. For each machine "on display" we
produced laminated cards giving details about the hardware and installed
OS and software, along with some idea of any special purpose the PC was
built for (eg small business server or studio). This helps MOPS to grasp
that our PC's are essentially the same as theirs (we hope!).

Hence Steve's template document.

Any chance of some phone time with K about the edu project interactive
website?

Pete

--
Lifespacedesign offers a bespoke energy evaluation for all types of property

Pete Linnell M.Sc. (Dist) Architecture:Advanced Environment and Energy Studies.