[HLUG] Herefordshire Digest, Vol 1366, Issue 1

Kevin Dontenville kevin at opensure.net
Tue Sep 13 12:47:34 UTC 2011

I will do a half a dozen USB versions and I can do say another 20 or so CDs and DVDs as required. I have printed the intro doc and will do a front cover for the school for Monday and maybe write an intro about the project for completeness. Does anyone want to offer up something to prevent me having a go at writing an intro? Please!;-)

I have ordered another 100 or so labels and will print them off if everyone is happy with them, so we can stick on the CDs. It is surprisingly easy even without a stamp-gizmo to do it.

Emmett Plant, the US guy who did the TuxMath music etc is going to write some music especially for Tuxedu to provide with the CD as samples for audio and video work. He is charging me in Cadbury Flake bars, which sounds perfectly reasonable. He was also the editor of LinuxToday, Slashdot.org, Linux.com, BinaryFreedom.info, CEO of Xiph.org and last seen at http://www.sonivius.com/Sonivius/Star_Trek.html profile at http://sonivius.typepad.com/about.html Nice guy and genuinely interested in helping.