[HLUG] Tuxedu Prototypes Finished!

Pete Linnell info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Tue Sep 13 09:03:35 UTC 2011

On 13/09/11 09:37, Tony Sales wrote:
> I am planning to burn 40 Tuxedu Live CD's and 10 Tuxedu Install DVD's for the event on Saturday. Do you think this is enough and is anyone else planning to burn CD's etc?
>
> Tony.

I don't think we could have too many CDs, they will go to schools if we
have any left after ISFD. I will try to burn up a wad of HLUG Open Disc.
Maybe post a line on the edu PP for what each is planning to copy up?

Can I just make a plea for any HLUGers or any of our associates who are
able to come and help out, even if only for an hour or two, to please
add yourselves to the list on the SFD piratepad
http://piratepad.net/n7Tuzn49Is

And also can we have some Buzz on Twitter and Facebook?
http://twitter.com/Hfd_LUG
http://tinyurl.com/3ym78gy

See you all on Saturday!
Pete H@

--
Lifespacedesign offers a bespoke energy evaluation for all types of property

Pete Linnell M.Sc. (Dist) Architecture:Advanced Environment and Energy Studies.