[HLUG] Herefordshire Digest, Vol 1480, Issue 1

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Sun Aug 5 15:13:36 UTC 2012

that's good - so are you ordering a rasp pi stencil, along with the tux
and the sfd sun - let me know so that I know what facepaint colours will
be needed

we have a volunteer facepainter but a couple more would be good incase
it gets busy - materials will be provided we just need volunteer artists
- training provided!

--

Sarah
ISFD Sept 15 2012 http://piratepad.net/xvthlXqxA2