[HLUG] SFD - Invites to previous attendees

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Tue Aug 28 09:45:42 UTC 2012

Hi Julian
yes already done I believe by Kevin - he can confirm, I passed the list
onto him and he has done the mail out this year with help from Heather.
We don't publish the list openly for obvious reasons, Kevin has set it
up on Zimbra hosted by him so that it's easier to access, amend and to
send mailings out
 - both he and I have access as we have been the one's doing the mailing
- this way it's not such an onerous task as the mailing list has grown
considerably since the first SFD
event but if someone else wants to help with mailouts it's easy as Kevin
can just give them access.

--

Sarah
ISFD Sept 15 2012 http://piratepad.net/xvthlXqxA2