[HLUG] pre-SFD meeting

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Tue Aug 28 10:38:43 UTC 2012

It's starting to look as if I won't be able to make the meeting on 5th
sept due to work commitments
it's a tricky day for heather and Kevin our only other option is to meet
on the 12th which is very close to the date.
Who can make it on the 5th?- I could be there online via PP or I am
happy to host a meeting on the 1st sept in the morning at my workshop
if that makes it easier for people to get to - it will only be
discussing SFD arrangements
let me know which dates suit you best
5th or 12 sept - courtyard in the evening
1st Sept - morning - my workshop near yarpole, leominster
--

Sarah
ISFD Sept 15 2012 http://piratepad.net/xvthlXqxA2