[HLUG] pre-SFD meeting

Pete Linnell info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Tue Aug 28 11:25:09 UTC 2012

I've already sorted around the 5th due to another meeting that day; the
1st I'm away.
Let's not get hung up if we can't all meet up, we all know what we are
doing and our individual roles, we can improvise any extras on the day.
Any further major decisions we can make through PP.

So; Kevin, Heather, Sarah; can you confirm collective ability to respond
to any incoming queries from the mail out/ press etc. If by any chance
media opportunities crop up in advance which you are unable to meet try
me or post to list.

We need the wifi code for the venue (Sarah?). Do you want me to estimate
tables etc. or can we rely on enough being to hand as prviously?

MtG
Pete H@

--
Lifespacedesign offers a bespoke energy evaluation for all types of property

Pete Linnell M.Sc. (Dist) Architecture:Advanced Environment and Energy Studies.