[HLUG] pre-SFD meeting

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Tue Aug 28 12:36:18 UTC 2012

On Tue, 2012-08-28 at 12:28 +0100, Pete Linnell wrote:

> I've already sorted around the 5th due to another meeting that day; the
> 1st I'm away.
> Let's not get hung up if we can't all meet up, we all know what we are
> doing and our individual roles, we can improvise any extras on the day.
> Any further major decisions we can make through PP.

5th is the better date

> So; Kevin, Heather, Sarah; can you confirm collective ability to respond
> to any incoming queries from the mail out/ press etc. If by any chance
> media opportunities crop up in advance which you are unable to meet try
> me or post to list.

yes that's not a problem - Heather has been doing most of the media
stuff and liaising with me

> We need the wifi code for the venue (Sarah?).
> tables etc. or can we rely on enough being to hand as prviously?

should all be the same - they know we need tables - I will make sure I
have a copy and will post anything else I can think of that needs to be
discussed on the 5th to PP
If I can't be there I'll join you online