[HLUG] Document freedom Day March 28, 2012

Pete Linnell info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Thu Feb 9 11:25:12 UTC 2012

Hi Gang,

As I said at the meeting, I am up for whatever happens on the chosen
day, from a formal presentation meeting to a day at all saints with the
displays etc.
What I am unable to commit to is any advance work at this time.

If we don't have any cash for a formal meeting (=true) then perhaps just
a ramped up press drive for DFD and Tuxedu at a normal meeting venue?
Pete

--
Lifespacedesign offers a bespoke energy evaluation for all types of property

Pete Linnell M.Sc. (Dist) Architecture:Advanced Environment and Energy Studies.