[HLUG] Meeting venue suggestions

Pete Linnell info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Wed Jan 18 15:27:52 UTC 2012

Hi gang,

I think the upside of the point4 is strong enough to press the issue
with the management, but for the time being the courtyard sounds like a
good substitute; and the food is much better than point4!
Are we sure it has public wifi?

Pete

On 18/01/12 15:18, Chris Owens wrote:
>  Hi Julian
>
>     I know it's not good for public transport but how did the Three
> Elms Pub stack up when we went there before, seemed pretty good.
>
> Chris
>
> On 18/01/12 14:27, Julian Robbins wrote:
>> Hello
>>
>> The Point 4 had been a great venue for us, but recently staff there had
>> been a bit awkward with us
>>
>> We had looked at another venue in hereford but it'd now closed
>>
>> Our January mtg is next week so we need to find somewhere
>>
>> I have one place in mind but its not ideal but could be used as a
>> stopgap
>> perhaps
>>
>> So this is what we are looking for
>>
>> Desirables
>>
>> Wifi
>> Parking
>> Free to use
>> Food and drink available
>> Hereford/leominster
>> Preferably a separate room
>> Mains power
>> Near to local transport ie rail station etc
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>
>> We could look at a paid for venue as our numbers are higher at meetings
>> these days but would prefer free if we can.
>>
>> Can you get your thinking caps on?
>>
>> Julian
>> --

Lifespacedesign offers a bespoke energy evaluation for all types of property

Pete Linnell M.Sc. (Dist) Architecture:Advanced Environment and Energy Studies.