[HLUG] Best ubuntu version?

GEOFF BAGLEY geoff.bagley at btinternet.com
Sun Jan 22 17:44:30 UTC 2012

I too have installed Mint Linux on a Toshiba laptop,  but not only because it is an improvement on Ubuntu, but because it has the video driver which
enable the full 1024 by 768 resolution which none of the other modern distros  still provide.

I also have a normal GNOME desktop with a nice clear working space free from "theme"  junk.

Best regards to all.

Geoff-on-wheels,