[HLUG] Best ubuntu version?

Colin Hemley colin at hemley.force9.co.uk
Sun Jan 22 23:01:31 UTC 2012

Hello,

I use Linux Mint 10. 2.6..35-22-generic and find it performs well,
especially with my Money Manager programme (now called Winmoney) and
Dragon naturally speaking dictation using VirtualBox OSE.

In the past we have struggled with Mint 11 and we have not yet tried 12.
The only small problem we experience is that hibernate does not want to
work properly when the lid of the laptop is closed.  Otherwise a really
great system and free!  Now that is hard to believe in today's money mad
society.

Colin